|Labeler Name||Wyeth Pharmaceutical Division of Wyeth Holdings Corporation, a subsidiary of Pfizer Inc.|
|Dosage & Substance||tablet calcium polycarbophil|
|Date First Marketed||January 05, 2004|
- relieves occasional constipation to help restore and maintain regularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. All laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
When using this product
- do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 8 caplets in a 24 hour period unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
rectal bleeding occurs or if you fail to have a bowel movement after use of this or any other laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.